Saturday, April 17, 2010

Like a Cat

We have two cats, Little Bit & Dylan. While they spend a good deal of time investigating stuff in the neighborhood, getting under foot and inviting themselves onto people's laps, their most favored activity is sleeping. Doesn't matter if it's day or night and it certainly doesn't matter what's going on in the world. When each decides it's time for a little siesta, they find their favorite spots -- some such spots are bizarre and funny -- and it is lights out.

Lately, I've begun to wonder if I'm turning into a cat!! My general routine has begun to mirror Little Bit and Dylan's. I prowl around the house in the middle of the night before catching a few zzzzz. I wake up between 8:00 - 10:00 a.m. and I'm usually back down for a short nap by early afternoon. I get up to putter around the house some more, then it's not uncommon for me to take a much longer nap during the early to mid-evening.

I suppose I need not worry...that is until I start getting a hankering for catching mice or, even worse, licking my own butt!!! :-D

1 comment:

  1. I hear kitty yoga is very goos for flexibility and circulation.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.