Sunday, May 28, 2017

Never (?) Say Never (?)

For years, I swore I would never open a Twitter account.  For the most part, I think the Twitter world is insipid.  Why waste one's time on an avenue one isn't interested in?

Then a funny thing happened.  We decided that the radio station should be on Twitter and I kinda head up the production/internet side of the station, so I became the de facto Twitter person!!

In some ways, Twitter has made it easier to connect with certain individuals.  On the other hand, I have enough trouble trying to communicate with people in-person and via email.  Being limited to 140 characters almost guarantees that I am misunderstood regularly or that I don't express my points adequately.

Still, it is what it is.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a twitter hater and Tao lover as well...
    (see here https://medium.com/agile-stuff/the-tao-of-agile-part-1-c713dfeadae5)

    What's funny is that the more I read the book of Tao, the more I believe Lau Tzu would have been an excellent twitterer !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.