Sunday, August 25, 2013

Afternoon Matinee: Protest - Rich Man's World (1%)

Performed by Immortal Technique






Quote from 1976 film "Network"
Arthur Jensen:
You get up, and howl, about America and democracy.
There is no America, there is no democracy, we no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies.
The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the, immutable by-laws of business.
The world, is a business.
And I have chosen, you, to preach this evangel.

For all my free market, health care-robbin', stock-stealin', retirement fund fuckin'-with niggas.
Fuck you little credit card-scammin', jewelry-stealin', crack-sellin', liquor store-robbin' motherfuckers.
(It's a rich man's world) Hahahahaha.

Shout-out to the homies, Carnegie, O.G. Willie Randolph Hearst, Farouk, Rockefeller - the real Rockefeller, my main bitch Leona, pour out a little Louis the 13th, Scott Rothstein, Jack Abramoff, hold ya head.

My Rothschild niggas, let's get this money!

I spend my day pimpin' America overseas
Pensions for the workers, nigga please
Embezzlement etiquette, private settlement
I'm better with confederate rhetoric

From my mansion in Connecticut
Foreclose, evict hoes out of tenement
I twist words like a speech impediment
I hope you got good credit bitch

If not better get a new job with benefits
While I play golf with niggas I get cheddar with
New money buys brand new carats
My old money bought your great grandparents

You got grills in ya mouth I ain't mad at ya
I own every gold mine in South Africa
Thanks baby you made me a billion
Plus I own a building, for each one of my children's children

That's the shit, snort coke in the whip
Miss U.S.A. suckin' my dick, yeah what
Fuck the law 'cause real jail is for suckas
I go to country club prison you dumb motherfuckers

(It's a rich man's world) I am the 1%, fucking bitch!

You know my C.E.O. corporate steez, please
Overthrow governments overseas in a breeze
Politicians in my pockets for a few hundred G's
So if I'm ever in court, my assets'll never freeze

I got a job and house and a bank account
When I'm out I doubt that's somethin' you could say
And if not then I'll fake death like Kenneth Lay
Make money every day the world burns on its axis

While y'all strugglin' to pay taxes
I'm gettin' my money the fastest
Memos and faxes, shredded up documents
Slush funds through the corrupt continents

But they don't want me indicted
'Cause they don't want my dirty laundry aired when I fight it
Don't get my lawyers excited
'Cause what good is a law if you can't rewrite it

I got C.I.A. traitors, dictators, so fuck y'all whistle-blowers and haters
(It's a rich man's world) Shiiiiit

I'll invest money from Al-Qaeda
In the bank now then let the widows go to later
Capitalism's who I pray to, fuck the state of the world
Money talks so what the fuck I need to say to your girl

(I don't pay 'em to fuck, I pay 'em to leave!)

You know my C.E.O. corporate steez, greed
I treat countries like the I.M.F., down on your knees
Real gangsters run the world, fuck what you believe
I'll cut down a forest while y'all nigga's burnin' some trees

I'll get your family murdered for a couple of G's
'Cause your workin' class money ain't fuckin' with me
You think rappers are rich 'cause of songs you heard
My labels made some money, and haven't rapped a fuckin' word

Yacht in the ocean coastin' with the sails out
Hey America, thanks for the bailouts
I made off like the Banco Ambrosiano
Got away scot-free like Il Vaticano

Activists act a bitch get mad at me
'Cause of my tax free charity
80% to the staff and company
And 20% to the homeless and hungry

The country gotta pay the Fed Reserve
Kick back to the banksters, haven't you learned
You protest cops who patrols on the street
But I bought city hall so I own the police

Email, Facebook, and the shit you tweet
All the phone companies, so I heard you speakin'
My suggestion is, your correction
No elections, sex with no affection

No invention would benefit the world of man
Will exist till I got the money in my hand
World bank, interest rate, damn rape on the spot
But I'm a gangster you gon' take my money like it or not, nigga

(It's a rich man's world) I got your country in my pocket, motherfucker!

You know my C.E.O. Masonic steez, cheese
Only little people pay all these taxes and fees
Since you were born we controlled what you watch and you read
And pretty soon were gonna, own the fuckin' air that you breathe

I take what I want, fucker, I don't have to say please
I'll convince you that it's good for you, take it and leave
You think Presidents are the face of a nation
I put 'em all where they are, end of the conversation

Ha ha
~ from Lyric Wiki ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.