Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Diverted Stream?

Trey Smith


Over the next 4 - 8 weeks, I suspect there will be days in which -- other than the various series that run on this blog daily -- my postings will be negligible. I'm certainly not saying this is a hard and fast rule, but my time and energy will be divided. As we work to get Della set up in the White Salmon area while I continue to work here to relinquish the house, I'm guessing there will be days when I'm so tired that I will have difficulty linking together even a few cogent words and ideas.

The again, things might go streaming along as before. You may notice nothing different here at all!

You just never know with me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently wondering when my river will begin to flow again. as mentioned to you in person my time is fully absorbed for now.

    I do wish you and Della the best during your transformation.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.