Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tao Bible - Jeremiah 7:14-15

Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh. And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.
~ King James version ~

Something mysteriously formed,
Born before heaven and Earth.
In the silence and the void,
Standing alone and unchanging
~ from Verse 25 of the Tao Te Ching ~
According to the Bible, God's demeanor changes in response to human behavior and thought. When humans praise God, he is pleased. When humans forget God, he is angered.

Tao has no emotions, no desires and no expectations. Tao cares not if the Way is praised or forgotten. Tao simply is -- independent of time and place.

If you're interested in reading more from this experimental series, go to the Tao Bible Index page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.