Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Next Phase

The series on the Wen Tzu isn't over and done with. While I won't be adding any more posts to the series itself, I'm not quite through with it either. Over a course of time -- it could be a few scant days OR it may be much longer than that -- I plan to convert the series into a number of Google docs that anyone may access, read and/or print.

The reason for this is simple: it will be a lot easier for those interested in reading the series as opposed to clicking on 340 individual posts!! My plan is to cover ten verses per document. Since there are 180 verses, that means 18 documents of varying lengths -- it depends on how many multi-part verses are included in each set.

If you'd like to take a gander at "Verses 1 -10," here's the link. When I get the whole thing finished, I will write a brief post and add a link to the Intro page to the left sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.