Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Beyond English

I've started adding some non-English links in the Taoist Wanderers section in the right sidebar. I feel this is an important undertaking because visitors to this blog come from all over the world and many such visitors translate the text into their native languages. Sometimes we Americans forget that not everyone speaks in our mother tongue!

In my continual search for blogs and sites that deal with Taoism, I've often come across one's in a language different than my own. In the past, I simply skipped over them. Now, using one of the many translation services available on the web, I check out each one to see if it would be appropriate to list here.

If you know of a non-English blog/site that discusses Taoism, please leave the link in the comments section or send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.