Wednesday, October 28, 2009

They're Here!!

I just received the two books I ordered through Amazon.com: Wen-Tzu translated by Thomas Cleary and Learning the Tao: Chuang Tzu as Teacher by Keith Seddon. So, you can expect to see both books referenced in the coming weeks.

In fact, I'm going to try to break free of my patterned rut. Rather than featuring one series in its entirety and then moving on to the next, I will try to have several ongoing series and simply alternate amongst them all. For example, while not abandoning the Real Life Tao series, I also plan to start a new one on the Wen-Tzu -- write about it as I work my way through reading it. In time, I may add to these two by starting to feature more of the writings of Chuang Tzu.

It will be an interesting experience for me (as well as you) since I tend to shy away from multi-tasking. While this won't be quite the same thing, it's close enough for moi. I'm trying to take Lao Tzu and Chuang Tzu more to heart by allowing myself to flow where I may.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.