Sunday, November 7, 2010

So Sue Me!

I've mentioned on more than one occasion that American society gets too caught up in the celebrity of certain people. So, this brief post is about -- of all things -- the celebrity of certain people!! (So sue me!)

I was happy to learn today that the suspension of Keith Olbermann of MSNBC will be lifted as of Tueday night's show. I wonder if the online petition signed by over 250,000 Olbermann fans had anything to do with the short-term nature of his suspension?

On Monday, I will also be glued to my TV screen as Conan O'Brien makes his successful return to the late night comedy line-up on TBS. I have refused to watch Jay Leno since NBC ousted O'Brien.

I don't watch very much TV anymore, but my viewing behavior will increase slightly now that Olbermann and O'Brien are back on the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.