Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Done Went and Did It

Well, Ta-Wan and I have been toying around with various templates and what not. As you all know, I'm not one for changes, but I thought to myself, "Gosh, darn it. If we're going to do this, I should just do it." So, I do'd it!!

It is certainly NOT done. The new "pages" look absolutely horrid! Blogger keeps inserting code (like line breaks) and I keep cutting it, but it keeps magically reappearing. Must have something to do with the style sheet -- something I know little about -- so, maybe Ta-Wan can fix this problem.

To unclutter the main page, all my voluminous links have been removed and shifted to back pages.

We'll keep tinkering away. As always, let us know what you like and don't like.

1 comment:

  1. As of now, with a little time after my travel to look around, 11/14/11, I think it's looking pretty good and functional. I have come to understand the issue I had with color is more because it's the color the fascists are painting my condo. Just a negative association, has nothing to do with function.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.