Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Take On Me, Take Me On

No doubt about it, I possess a zany sense of humor. While the majority of the stuff I write on this blog represents my more serious, contemplative side, most people who know me will tell you that the ability to provoke laughter in others is my main communicative tool. To say the least though, my brand of humor tends to be very off-the-wall. No one -- including me -- is ever sure what sort of bizarre things will pop out of me mouth!

In this vein, I thought I would share with you tonight one of my favorite music videos from the 1980s. Pasted below that is a satire of my favorite video called a "literal version." I think both of the videos are stupendously creative. You may agree or disagree with my assessment.




1 comment:

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.