Monday, October 25, 2010

Tao Bible - Deuteronomy 28:10

And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
~ King James version ~

A Taoist sage is a nobody. There is no reason for anyone to be afraid of her.
~ possible Taoist alternative ~
Moses say that, if the Israelites obey God's commandments, other people will come to fear them.

The sage is a face in the crowd. The sage does not call attention to herself nor will others be prone to point her out. The sage is not a threat to anyone.

If you're interested in reading more from this experimental series, go to the Tao Bible Index page.

1 comment:

  1. I do not comment much on blogs, but I have to say I truly love this series. I am intriqued by the Bible. I love how you compare and contrast the two. You managed to role two of my favorite things and meld them together.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.