Sunday, June 6, 2010

Part II - The Sayings of Chen Jen

I don't know about you, but I'm not ashamed to admit that tears streaked down my face at the end of The Wanderings section. Though merely a tale, I began to think of Tzu-yu and Chen Jen as intimate friends and I mourned the passing of the latter. I am so grateful that Scott allowed me to meet these two characters and then to share their travels with you.

I will now present to you section two of his book: The Sayings of Chen Jen. Expect no more than two or three per day. Each needs time to settle in our hearts and to flow throughout our essential nature. As always, I'm certain Scott will appreciate any thoughts or feedback any of you wishes to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.