Friday, October 9, 2009

Bare Naked Breasts Redux

Spent most of the day in the big city of Olympia. Had to go pick up my new set of dentures that, as of yet, can't be placed in my mouth. I arrive back home and I go upstairs to check my blog stats for the day. It seems like a good number of people arrived at this blog via a search for "bare naked breasts".

As you may recall, I used that tongue-in-cheek title awhile back for a blog post that focused on a discussion of religion and really had nothing to do with my satirical heading. However, in all honesty, I'm feeling kind of guilty because a lot of folks are arriving here expecting to find photos of female mammary glands and all I'm offering are philosophical musings.

So, for all of you looking for at least one picture of a breast, here ya go:


Satisfied?

9 comments:

  1. HI R T_

    You are too funny. And that is one, or is it two, ugly breast(s)!!

    Loved you
    Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me thinks it's two, but since I'm not a meat-eater, your guess is as good as mine. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you find blog stats?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Sitemeter. It's near the bottom of my right sidebar. If you click on the logo, you can see my site stats -- they're public. Click on the referral link for recent visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not quite the same, but here's a picture of Brest:
    http://www.indigoguide.com/france/brest.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dasein36,
    That's hilarious, particularly because one could term the tower as a phallic symbol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No one will love that kind of breast.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.