Monday, March 27, 2017

Sneaking Up From...

I had to go back to the radio station -- KOSW -- this early morning because of an internet streaming problem.  In trying to run down the problem, I came across the answer to a different streaming issue that has vexed us for months!

Mind you, the problem I am trying to solve now is elusive.  It doesn't make a lick of sense.  In fact, this problem contradicts the way we and/or I understood how this whole thing works.

But it goes to show that if one is open to possibilities, answers can be found.

I suppose I should wait for the next issue to arise, so my eyes will be open enough to solve the present one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want. We may respond...or we may not. It depends on the mood and preferences of the specific author of the post. Ta-Wan generally responds in a timely manner. Trey responds some of the time and Scott rarely replies (due to limited internet access). You can be assured that all comments are read by this blog's two administrators: Ta-Wan & Trey.