Saturday, January 28, 2017

I'm Still Bopping Along

Gosh, it's been a long time since I've posted anything.  In fact, I posted nary a thing throughout the entirety of 2016!!

One of the reasons for my lack of writing on this blog is that a lot of the political stuff I used to write about I now broadcast on the radio.  I have a show on KOSW 91.3 FM -- The Left [Left] Coast -- that I do Monday - Friday from 10 - 11:20 pm Pacific Time. 

I'm a bit bushed right now.  With a sidekick, I broadcast tonight a doubleheader at North Beach High School (both the girls and boys teams lost) and then I had to high-tail it to the station to get ready for my show.

Anyhow, I am going to make an effort this year to post, at least, once per month.  We will see if I keep to this schedule.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Great to hear from you. You are not forgotten--even if I don't find your name among my few subscibers! Look forward to your postings.
    Scott@ www.engagingwithzhuangzi.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want. We may respond...or we may not. It depends on the mood and preferences of the specific author of the post. Ta-Wan generally responds in a timely manner. Trey responds some of the time and Scott rarely replies (due to limited internet access). You can be assured that all comments are read by this blog's two administrators: Ta-Wan & Trey.