Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Now Has Already Happened

Ta-Wan


It has gone already. and this new now is also gone.

I have the pleasure of working during the week with a guy who gets very angry and stressed, he is one of the many things in my life that I use to re-emphasise truths.

He will be angry at things past, things happening, and angry about future events that he is sure are coming. So he is almost constantly annoyed with life. It is all someone else's fault and he is always right.

Thursday he had a new iPhone, he was pissed off at some lack of features and then the day went on, annoyed with this, with that, with this coming. He also makes many definite plans. "From now on I am leaving at 6 on the dot, I don't give a fuck what anyone says" and come 7.30 he is still there working and annoyed at something new. "I can't go home can I? That stupid so-n-so had that last minute job and now I'm expected to finish it"

During this time, I do the task at hand and sip my tea.

This post originally appeared on Ta-Wan's blog, Tao Wow.

1 comment:

  1. This post reeks of egotistical pride, as if the whole point in sharing it is to present yourself as being superior to your co-worker.


    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.