Sunday, November 17, 2013

Buck Naked

Trey Smith


For the past three days, I have gone without TV and the internet as I finished up the major aspects of the move north. I thought it might leave me feeling buck naked, but it really hasn't been so bad. By the end of each day, I have been so exhausted that I've simply collapsed into the nearest bed. Writing a blog post was the furthest thing from my mind!

I'm still a day or so away from resuming regular posting. While most everything has now been moved here to Ocean Shores, we are now knee-deep in the second phase of any move: unpacking. We are still trying to figure out where everything goes or if, maybe, we brought a little too much with us. Sprinkled in with this activity is a new constant in our lives: walking the dogs. No longer can they run down the steps into a fenced backyard to do their business -- now one of us must take them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want. We may respond...or we may not. It depends on the mood and preferences of the specific author of the post. Ta-Wan generally responds in a timely manner. Trey responds some of the time and Scott rarely replies (due to limited internet access). You can be assured that all comments are read by this blog's two administrators: Ta-Wan & Trey.