Friday, November 22, 2013

A Plea To Mr. Sandman

Trey Smith


With my computer issues behind me, I had hoped to resume my usual posting schedule. However, I have come up against a new obstacle: lack of sleep. The change in physical location of my bed has discombobulated me a bit and I am having a hard time sleeping for adequate amounts of time. For the last two or three days, I've been walking around like a zombie!

It's not that I haven't had thoughts to share -- I have -- it is more that my brain is so fuzzy that it has been next too impossible to string together more than a few cogent words at a time. I have started several posts only to lose my train of thought by the second or third sentence.

So, I'm making an urgent plea to Mr. Sandman: Won't you visit me tonight? Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.