Friday, November 22, 2013

A Plea To Mr. Sandman

Trey Smith


With my computer issues behind me, I had hoped to resume my usual posting schedule. However, I have come up against a new obstacle: lack of sleep. The change in physical location of my bed has discombobulated me a bit and I am having a hard time sleeping for adequate amounts of time. For the last two or three days, I've been walking around like a zombie!

It's not that I haven't had thoughts to share -- I have -- it is more that my brain is so fuzzy that it has been next too impossible to string together more than a few cogent words at a time. I have started several posts only to lose my train of thought by the second or third sentence.

So, I'm making an urgent plea to Mr. Sandman: Won't you visit me tonight? Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want. We may respond...or we may not. It depends on the mood and preferences of the specific author of the post. Ta-Wan generally responds in a timely manner. Trey responds some of the time and Scott rarely replies (due to limited internet access). You can be assured that all comments are read by this blog's two administrators: Ta-Wan & Trey.