Friday, July 12, 2013

Morning News

Trey Smith


Since late April, I have been featuring videos from The Young Turks in the 1:30 a.m. PDT time slot each day. I've decided to expand the daily offering by featuring other alternatives news programs as well. Beginning next week (Friday, I think), I will include Thom Hartmann's The Big Picture, Amy Goodman's Democracy Now, Sam Seder's The Majority Report, and The Guardian. In time, I may add others.

That said, the majority of the videos will still be ones from The Young Turks Network. The purpose of this feature is to provide readers of this blog with alternate and generally left leaning perspectives of major news/issues that may or may not be covered by the mainstream media. To view videos you have missed, I have assigned a new label for this feature, Morning News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.