Sunday, March 10, 2013

God did it.

Ta-Wan


200 years ago a child died - and her mother was right - God did it.

Last night a child died - and her mother said - God did it.

Later police said that the child was hit by a car - and mother said - my child was hit by a car - God knows why.

Later investigators said the driver was drunk - and mother said - my child was killed by a drunk driver - God I want to kill him.

Later a councilor said - the desire to have revenge is based on natural drives passed on in our genes - and mother said - my child was killed by a drunk driver - I had a natural urge to kill him for this crime - God help me.

In later years, besides the grave, mother cried - Oh God how could you take her from me!? She walked away from the grave carrying the old dead flowers and saw that death was as natural as birth.

God fills gaps in knowledge. Two people with opposing views are both right - until knowledge fills the gaps.

200 years ago - God did do it. That is just admission that the reason was unknown.

You can check out Ta-Wan's other musings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.