Friday, January 25, 2013

Traveling By Train

Trey Smith


I lucked out! I had two seats to myself both on the westbound and northbound trains.

I like trains. When you travel by air, you don't get much scenery. When you travel by bus, you don't get much legroom and you certainly can't walk around!! When you travel by train, you get to take in a lot of scenery, you have ample legroom AND, if you're traveling far, you can walk around and even go to the dining car for munchies.

Of course, I wasn't traveling all that far -- a mere 150 miles -- so I stayed in my seat. But I certainly enjoyed the scenery.

Upon arriving at the house, I was mobbed by my dogs. While I would prefer to be WITH my wife, it was good to be home again. I'll try to get back to writing some cogent posts once I get some sleep. I haven't slept much in two days and I'm really brain dead right now (late Thursday evening).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.