Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This is not the way!

Tai-Wan

This is the way! Go back!
Leave you alone!
I wish it could work you out. 
If only the answer to everything was I.
We got the equation! It was "This = That" after all.
Am I dead yet?
You know I was going to become enlightened, but then I saw that becoming needs to be sometime ahead of now.
I can't be in the future so I saw that I can't "become" enlightened. And thus, so it was. I'll'd never feelded so happied.
In the zoo, the monkey said to himself, Poor bugger. That man trapped behind bars and his job for his whole life is to come give me food and clean my poo. Is it cruel we keep them so?
I sliced through delusion with a tube of glue. Thus no conflicts remained. All was one. Sticky mess.
I thought I hadn't wished that.
You can check out Ta-Wan's other musings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.