Thursday, August 2, 2012

Taking a Bible Break

Trey Smith


You may have noticed that I haven't posted a new entry for the Tao Bible series lately. After over 570 posts to date, I've decided I need a breather. So, I'm going to put this series on the shelf for the month of August with the intent of resuming it around the start of September.

One thing I worry about in terms of a long series like this one is the propensity for getting stale. Since the Bible tends to cover the same basic themes over and over again, I don't want to post entries that sound the same as the day, week or month before. I can't imagine that this would make for interesting reading for you and it certainly doesn't make it that interesting to write.

So, my hope is that, by taking a 4 or 5 week breather, I can again come to this series with new eyes and fresher posts.

1 comment:

  1. Just as well. That biblical gibberish just gives me a headache. I recommend that you just drop this project.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.