Thursday, August 2, 2012

Daily Tao - I Am

I am reading. Reading will pass, I am always I am.

I am thinking. Thinking will pass, I am always I am.

I do this, I do that, theses are of no importance, good or bad, throughout it all, I am.

In bliss, I am. In pain I am. I am previous, and ever present I am.

I am sleeping, I am playing, I am doing, I am saying. Always, I am, I am, I am.

Daily Tao is a reprint from Ta-Wan's blog, Daily Cup of Tao, which offers one post per day for an entire year. You also can read these posts in an ebook.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. We must always be, no matter what we are doing. And we must always be conscious of the fact that we are interconnected with everything. Amazing. The way I aspire to live...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.