Friday, August 31, 2012

A One with Several Zeros

Trey Smith


A few weeks ago I announced that the Tao Bible series was going to take a bit of a hiatus. It was to start reappearing here around the first of September. At about the same time, I was going to launch my bit by bit series of the Zhuangzi. As I suppose you can tell, I'm here to announce that I am putting both off a bit longer.

Sometime this month, we passed the 10,000 post mark on this blog. Since I have written the vast majority of these posts plus formatted all of Scott's post and a good number of Ta-Wan's, I'm thinking it will be nice to take somewhat of a break to catch my breath. While I love working on the different series I present to you each day, in some ways, I have become a slave TO them. So, I've decided to give my brain a rest for a few weeks.

This is NOT to suggest that this blog will go dormant. Far from it. I may end up writing just as much as I usually do, but I'm going to TRY to broaden the kind of stuff I write about. It may work out that way...or it may not. I guess we'll have to see.

Beginning today, I'm going to tweak the daily time slots a tad. Until I start into Zhuangzi Bit by Bit, there will be no posts at 11:11 am. You probably will see posts at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm (Pacific Time).

With the campaign season in full swing, I'm more than confident you will see a lot of socio-political commentary from me. Ooh, now there's a surprise! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.