Friday, June 29, 2012

Spam I Am - My Undying Love

Trey Smith


Like everyone else who does email, I receive spam. Some of it is offensive. Some of it is annoying. And some of it is funny, though I don't think that is the intent. I've decided to share some of it with you periodically in a feature I call, Spam I Am.

Everybody wants to be loved. It's one of the few universal things you can say about Homo Sapiens. So, you might understand my excitement when I received the following message last night:
I am consumed by my love for you. I cannot contain it anymore. I have to let you know how I feel. I have sent you an eCard to let you realize how I feel.
Gosh, to be the object of someone's affection! How cool is that?

I was getting goosebumps...until I noticed that the email was not addressed to me! No, it was blind cc'ed to me. What rational person would blind cc a message of undying love to someone?

Oh well, my wife still loves me! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.