Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ebbs and Flows

Trey Smith


Life is about ebbs and flows. Day becomes night. Winter shifts into spring. New becomes old. Things expand and then decrease. A storm rages, then dissipates.

As you may have noticed, the "Scribe" section in the upper left-hand corner has shrunk from five names to three. Two authors -- Shawn Tedrow and Baroness Radon -- have chosen to leave the blog as writers in the past 3 weeks.

It's part of life. People come together for a while and then one or more departs. It's been that way since the beginning of time and I expect it will continue to be that way.

As an individual who doesn't like change -- it messes up my routines -- it will take a bit of time for me to get used to this. Soon, however, it will become my new norm and I'll be okay with it...until the next change comes down the pike! :-)

But such is life!

The only constant IS change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.