Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spam I Am - It's All About Size

Trey Smith


Like everyone else who does email, I receive spam. Some of it is offensive. Some of it is annoying. And some of it is funny, though I don't think that is the intent. I've decided to share some of it with you periodically in a feature I call, Spam I Am.

In western society -- particularly here in the US -- size matters. Yes, the B-I-G-G-E-R the B-E-T-T-E-R! A big car tells people you are strong and powerful. A big diamond on your engagement ring means you are a great catch. A big house means you've made it to the big time. A big salary means you are indispensable. A big burger or steak means you work hard and so you need big food to be fed.

If you are a male, the best way to prove that you have the machismo that matters is to have a BIG, BIG...penis?
MaxGentleman Enlargement Pills have been featured across major media outlets around the world, including ESP and Fox News, with dozens of positive reviews.

This is the only Male enlargement supplement that has been PROVEN in clinical trials to enlarge your penis safely, quickly, and importantly PERMANENTLY.

Here were the results in 5,000 randomized male subjects who took MaxGentleman for 6 months:
  • Increase in penis length by 1-3 inches
  • Increase in penis width by 20%.
  • Aids in preventing Premature Ejaculation.
  • Achieved longer, rock hard erections
  • All gains in penis length and width were 100% permanent...
You know, one of the impacts of being an individual with Klinefelter's Syndrome is that I'm a bit undersized in a particular area. So, a person might think that ads of this nature would, at the very least, pique my interest.

Sorry to disappoint, but I simply laugh at this kind of spam! I take a rather Taoist approach to myself -- I am what I am. Some parts of me may be a bit larger than the norm (i.e., my nose and ears) and some parts of me are bit smaller than the norm (i.e., ahem). While size is one way to adjudge something, it's certainly not the only way.

In my book -- fortunately, my wife agrees! -- quality matters more than size.

2 comments:

  1. fortunately, my wide agrees!
    Your wide what???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for noticing and pointing out the misplaced keystroke! I done gone and fixed it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.