Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tao Bible - Ezekiel 5:13

Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and I will cause my fury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted: and they shall know that I the LORD have spoken it in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in them.
~ King James version ~

Tao finds no comfort in our suffering.
~ possible Taoist alternative ~
In my opinion, verses such as this one certainly don't put the Christian God in a good light! Here he states unequivocally that he delights in watching humanity suffer. If you ask me, he doesn't sound altogether different than an unrepentant serial rapist or murderer!

As Tao is desireless and formless, Tao finds no comfort in our suffering. Why would Tao?

If you're interested in reading more from this experimental series, go to the Tao Bible Index page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.