Friday, December 30, 2011

Tao Bible - Jeremiah 18:11

Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.
~ King James version ~

Two wrongs don't make a right.
~ possible Taoist alternative ~
I could have quoted from Verse 27 of the Tao Te Ching (as I have before), but this will suffice.

What God supposedly is saying here is that, if you're going to be bad, I'm gonna be worse. How exactly does that help the situation?

Tao does not act based on how I act. The laws of nature are what they are. If I go against them, they will win out in the end. The choice is mine.

If you're interested in reading more from this experimental series, go to the Tao Bible Index page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.