Saturday, December 10, 2011

GO GORILLAS!!!

Trey Smith


Ya know, most of the ongoing series on this blog are written days or weeks ahead of time. The only exception to this rule is the Tao Bible series. I usually write these in the early evening of the day of the post.

Tonight, however, I spent my early evening hours doing something a bit different. I listened over the internet -- isn't the web great? -- to my alma mater play in the semifinals of the NCAA Division II football playoffs.

Not only did they punch their ticket to next week's National Championship game in Florence, Alabama, but they did so in fine fashion!! Tonight's final score was the Pitt State Gorillas - 49 and the Delta State Statesmen - 23.

I will be sure to set my alarm clock next Saturday so I can watch on ESPN my beloved Gorillas as they try to win their second National Championship in the past 20 years.

GO GORILLAS!!!

3 comments:

  1. You don't seem like the type to like sports

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up a huge sports fan. I'm not as much anymore, except for a few teams in a few sports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all like something. I like Korean drama and kung fu movies.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.