Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Book Under the Proverbial Tree

Trey Smith


As the Baroness mentioned earlier today, I had pitched a suggestion to my fellow scribes that we each pen a post of book recommendations for this gift giving season. My thinking is that you can never go wrong with a good book. The trick, of course, is that what the giver thinks is a fantastic book may not appear so to the receiver!

Since I utilize the books I read as typical fodder for blog posts, I have decided not to bore you with a bunch of recycled text that you may (or may not have) already read once before. I will simply point you to the posts themselves, in the case of non-Taoist books, and suggest you click on the Taoist Resources page (or my Taoist Book Reviews) for a good sized list of books related to Taoism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.