Saturday, September 17, 2011

When God Cried

When I got up this morning and looked outside, it became obvious that god is crying. For the first time in nearly one month, our back deck is all wet -- it's raining.

As anyone who has read this blog should know, I live in an area where it generally rains most of the time. However, in the past two months, we've received little more than 0.80" -- a total we can easily surpass in little more than an hour come November.

Maybe this dry two month period is part of an infrequent cycle. Maybe it's due to global warming. I don't know the reason behind it, but it's been surreal.

4 comments:

  1. Why did you think "God is crying" I thought you were an atheist

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title is tongue-in-cheek -- which I realize isn't always easy to pick up on in a written format.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..IS running...
    or maybe drooling...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.