Sunday, August 14, 2011

Spam I Am - Health Coaching

Like everyone else who does email, I receive spam. Some of it is offensive. Some of it is annoying. And some of it is funny, though I don't think that is the intent. I've decided to share some of it with you periodically in a new feature I call, Spam I Am.

Greetings,

Oooh, that's so personal. I feel special already.

I am very happy to announce that I have arranged for you to attend a special complimentary teleconference call/webinar that we think you will enjoy.

How did "I" turn into "we?"

This event will introduce you to the new world of Health Coaching as a part time or full time career.

I love new worlds. I just got back from Uranus.

This 60-minute call/webinar will include an actual real time coaching demonstration with a volunteer. You will also see a web-based software program that allows almost anyone to conduct powerful results-driven health coaching….even without a medical background.

Ooh, an actual demonstration...as opposed to what other kind? Why a volunteer? Why not full-time paid Health Coach?

If I were to go looking for a Health Coach, I certainly would want one without a medical background! Doctor shmockter.

Imagine being able to coach hundreds of clients at one time while providing powerful and measurable results. This could be the perfect referral business for you. And best of all, this kind of coaching can all be done over the telephone and Internet using the same unique software program currently being used by Google, Motorola and United HealthCare.

Aah yes. Hundreds of clients at once. Providing the best in impersonal service!

Reserve your spot right now for this complimentary lesson. The time will never be better than now to make a difference and earn a professional income on your own terms in healthcare.

Um, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.