Pastor Mike Stahl of the Living Water internet church thinks atheists should be registered.While we're at it, why not create a national registry of "Christians Afraid of Heathen Atheists?" Mike Stahl could be entry number one.Brothers and Sisters, I have been seriously considering forming a (Christian) grassroots type of organization to be named “The Christian National Registry of Atheists” or something similar. I mean, think about it. There are already National Registrys for convicted sex offenders, ex-convicts, terrorist cells, hate groups like the KKK, skinheads, radical Islamists, etc.~ from Pastor Wants National Registry for Atheists by Ed Brayton ~
This type of “National Registry” would merely be for information purposes. To inform the public of KNOWN (i.e., self-admitted) atheists. For example, let’s say you live in Colorado Springs, Colorado, you could simply scroll down (from the I-Net site/Blog) I would have, to the State of Colorado, and then when you see “Colorado Springs”, you will see the names of all the self-admitted atheist(s) who live there (e.g., if an atheist’s name happened to be “Phil Small”). The individual’s physical address, and other known personal information would NOT be disclosed (though, perhaps a photo could be).
Gee, it could be fun creating all sorts of registries of this nature. Here are some of my ideas. If you can think of any, add them in the comments section.
- National Registry of Pastors Known to Have Committed Sex Abuse, But Weren't Turned In To Authorities by Church Leaders OR Followers (who prayed for them instead)
- National Registry of Torturers -- Dick Cheney, by his own admission, would head this list
- National Registry of Banks Involved in Foreclosure Scams (including those who have foreclosed without the legal paperwork)
- National Registry of Tea Party Members
- National Registry of People Who Have Received Funding from the Koch Brothers (that might be redundant with the Tea Party list!)
- National Registry of Republican Lawmakers Who Support "Family Values" Legislation While Concurrently Engaging in Illicit Affairs, Homosexual Trysts & Other "Deviant" Behavior (probably a very large list)
- National Registry of Lawmakers Who Support Stringent Anti-Immigration Legislation But Employ Known Illegal Immigrants Just the Same