Saturday, April 23, 2011

Urth Day

To illustrate just how with it this enviro tree-hugger is, I didn't even notice that yesterday was Earth Day! There certainly were no events, fairs, clean-ups or celebrations in this part of Washington State. Heck, most folks around here don't even recycle (we do!), so any event of that nature probably wouldn't have been well attended anyway.

Even though I missed out on the commemoration, I still inadvertently did my part. As with several other days this week, I spent a few hours working out in our garden. I celebrated the earth in my own solitary way.

If you remembered that yesterday was Earth Day, did you participate in any group activities?

1 comment:

  1. I remembered, collected my recyclables, and went to a kabuki play...which of course had nothing to do with Earth Day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.