Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tracking Santa

Here's an interesting observation connected to the Christmas season. I turned on the TV news last night and one of the stories being reported was one I see every year: NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) is tracking Santa Claus. There even is a website dedicated to this task.

What I can't figure out is that, while our armed forces appear very adept at tracking the specific whereabouts of a mythic figure, why is it that
  1. They were never able to apprehend Bin Laden?
  2. During 9/11, they couldn't figure how out to track 4 jumbo jets?
Just asking.

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to know why we've taken lying to our children to such ridiculous lengths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet you're one of the folks (Brandon or RT) who DON'T like "Polar Express."

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.