Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Tao of Dark Sages - Epilogue

The Tao of Dark Sages
by Scott Bradley


Finally! An end! And if you have somehow managed to get this far, then the last thing you would want, I am sure, is a summary of teachings. And I have no inclination to offer one here. Indeed, being who I am today, were I to venture upon Sue-tzu teaching in that Nepalese meadow as I did so many years ago, I would most definitely turn away. All those words, so helpful at the time, have now all dissipated, like so much hot air, into the cold, empty Void. Yet, thankful I am for that encounter which set me upon this wonderful adventure of spiritual discovery. Such is the life of a pilgrim.

Likewise, of Mark-tzu and Gabi, Sue-tzu and myself, I have nothing more to report. Finally, I am able to leave them to their obscurity. And should you wonder who we really are, I can tell you most assuredly, we are no one at all.

If you're interested in reading this series by Scott Bradley, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.