Friday, November 5, 2010

Tao Bible - Judges 2:1-2

And an angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you. And ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars: but ye have not obeyed my voice: why have ye done this?
~ King James version ~

Tao is not something to be obeyed.
~ possible Taoist alternative ~
Through an angel, God chastises the wicked Israelites for incorporating other gods into their daily worship practices.

Tao cares not who one chooses to worship. For all Tao cares -- if Tao HAD cares -- you could worship a sock!

If you're interested in reading more from this experimental series, go to the Tao Bible Index page.

2 comments:

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.