Monday, October 11, 2010

Offhanded Remarks

Let me say at the outset that this post is about not much at all. More than anything else, it's an experiment. This extremely right-handed blogger is typing this post solely with my left hand! Can you discern a difference? :-D

It turns out that it's not as difficult as I thought it would be. Of course, as a one-fingered typist anyway, I'm simply pecking with a different finger!

The upshot of this experiment is that I no longer need to worry much about going through "blogging withdrawal" after my upcoming surgery. Once the anesthesia wears off and my wits return, I can sit down at my wife's computer downstairs to share with you all my "glorious" insights about the whole stinking process.

Oh, what a treat you're in for!!

3 comments:

  1. You should be more creative with the left as many artists are, using the more creative right hemisphere to output with the left hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, it's important when you have a baby to do most things with both hands, because you never know which hand you will need to hold a little baby, or hold a bigger baby at bay!
    i like to be ambidexterous anyway :) as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.