Friday, October 8, 2010

Just a Little Side Note

You may have noticed lately that I've been featuring a lot of article snippets with some of my own commentary. In the past, this has often served as a sort of tip off that I'm experiencing a bit of trouble coming up with more Taoist-themed topics on my own. In this present case, that is not the issue at all.

Behind the scenes, I am writing anywhere from 5 - 15 posts per day. Almost every one of these is Taoist-themed. I'm not posting them on the blog at this juncture simply because I'm writing ahead to cover the period immediately after surgery on October 25 until about the middle of November. I am hopeful that, by the midpoint in November, I am able to peck out a few posts here and there. Of course, I don't have a reliable crystal ball (I had to send mine back to the factory to repair an obvious defect) and so it is very unclear at this point when I will be given the medical clearance to type again.

I must admit that it's a bit confusing writing a large amount of future AND current blog posts. I sometimes lose track of all the various topics covered and when each one is scheduled to post. Lately, I've opted to cover more quasi-political topics for my daily entries now (there are a lot of them out there anyway) and to save the more philosophical ones for later this month into the next.

My hope is to continue my typical blog posting frequency until the end of this month. This all depends on how many I can pre-write between now and October 24. After the 1st of November, the three ongoing series may represent the only posts per day until I am able to start back into it again.

I am fairly confident that, within 4 or 5 days after surgery, I will be suffering mightily from blog withdrawal!! I hope this doesn't produce the shakes as I'm sure that would hurt my repaired shoulder a lot! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.