Thursday, September 16, 2010

Taking a Powder

With my dad and step-mother arriving this afternoon, chances are I won't be posting any scintillating tidbits until later this evening, if at all. This is not to suggest that, if I'm struck by massive inspiration, I won't run upstairs to my computer to peck it out, but I wouldn't count on it. :-)

Of course, since I tend to write the posts for the various series a day or two ahead of time, it's not like there won't be any new content today. If you feel the need to read something on this blog AND you don't like what's on the front page, there are over 2900 other posts for you to sift through, including the various series listed in the left sidebar.

Now, after having made this announcement, watch me instead whip up 3 or 4 posts. With me, ya never know!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, just the thought of having people over makes my neck hurt. It's fun but also a lot of work.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.