Friday, August 6, 2010

Doofus Here

This morning I dropped a rather weighty can on my left foot. It hurts like the dickens and it's now a tad bit swollen. I've got it packed in ice right now.

I must say that I'm one of these people who is an accident just waiting to happen. It doesn't seem to matter how much planning I put into anything or how careful I am. If there is a conceivable way to injure oneself, I'm sure to discover it!

Part of my clumsiness and unsteadiness most likely is the result of my Klinefelter's Syndrome. Males with this affliction tend to be physically awkward and lack the muscle mass that is more the norm.

Of course, it may be a simple case that I was born a klutz! There are lots of people in the world of either sex who, for whatever reason, can't seem to avoid accidents. I am one of them for certain. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.