Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just Thinking...

Those of you who have been following along for a while know that I have been giving away some of my books on Taoist topics this summer. Thus far, I've sent books to folks in Australia and the US. What if someone from Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan or North Korea entered the monthly drawing and their name was drawn?

Would I end up on one of the government's terror suspect lists because I sent a book about Taoism to an interested party in one of these nations? It's an interesting question, don't you think?

Of course, I probably won't find out the answer because no one from any of those "questionable" countries has expressed an interest thus far.

Hmm. Maybe I should buy a used copy of The Art of War by Sun Tzu and offer THAT as the book of the month. Sending that one anywhere might land me on the list! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.