Monday, July 19, 2010

Brain Dead

I've found that one of the drawbacks to having a blog that focuses on deep philosophical questions is that, from time to time, me noggin goes dead. This should not be confused with writer's block. It's not a question of not knowing what to write, it's more that my brain is tired.

This helps to explain why I've been featuring more quotes sans comments -- something I generally don't do. I'm not here to announce that I'm taking a long breather because I never know when inspiration will strike. There have been times in the past in which I planned to put out a post alerting you all to the fact I was entering a reflective period and then, BAM, words and sentences come pouring out of me. So, while it appears I'm in a bit of a writing/philosophizing lull, it can change at a moment's notice.

Needless to say, the flow more resembles a placid pool at this moment. I'm just sort of lazily floating along, but my paddle is at the ready for the next set of rapids.

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps your "brain" is meditating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lull? Still more posts here than almost the whole of the others I follow put together..

    ReplyDelete
  3. BR,
    Perhaps...

    TW,
    It's all relative, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.