Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Book of Chuang Tzu (Zhuangzi)

As you may have noticed, my plans not to launch the series on the Chuang Tzu until sometime this summer have changed. When Scott Bradley shared with me some of his writings and later agreed to allow me to post them here (and on Google Docs), it was the kind of opportunity that I couldn't pass up!

For the immediate future, most, if not all, of the commentary and analysis will be coming from Scott. That said, I may begin work on writing a few myself and I will be more than open if any of you would like to write a Guest Column on a select portion of this marvelous book.

One other note. You may not see much of my own writing for a spell. Scott has emailed me a bevy of superb material and so I will commit my time to formatting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.