Saturday, November 7, 2009

For No Particular Reason

Not sure why, but tonight I had a hankering for some Meat Loaf videos. Sort of odd since I'm a vegetarian! So here are two of them with comments.



While I can certainly tap into some of the feelings expressed, my first sexual experience wasn't anything like this. In fact, the male and female roles were reversed!



I don't know why I like this song because, to be frank, it doesn't make a lick of sense to me. To my way of thinking, if you feel you want and need someone, why wouldn't you love that person?

2 comments:

  1. Wow...been a long time since I have heard some Meatloaf (and eaten any either-vegetarian here too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI R T

    Great videos - love them both!! Weird, but I know ALL the words to "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad"!!!!!!

    Thanks for the trip down music-memory-lane. :-)

    Meat Loaf himself? Gives me the creeps.

    Love you
    Gail
    peace and 'rock-on'!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.