Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wave That Flag!

One of the nifty additions to this blog awhile back is the international flag counter in the left sidebar. Since my youth, I have been enamored with flags and maps. So, when I discovered the Flag Counter, I just had to get one!!

Over the past two months, I've had more and more visitors from all corners of the planet. As of today, there have been visitors from 92 countries. In the overall scheme of things, that doesn't truly mean anything, but I think it's really, really cool nonetheless. : )

While I've enjoyed this tool immensely, the one thing I wanted to add was a similar display for US state flags. Tonight I figured out how to do just that and so a second flag display has been added under the first one. (If you would like to add a state flag display on your blog or website, go here.)

I'm in flag heaven now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.