Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hua Hu Ching Miniseries

Well, so much for my respite!! I've been reading the Hua Hu Ching (HHC) and it's quite interesting. So, I've decided to do a miniseries on it over the next week or two. While I had a very structured approach for the Tao Te Ching series, this time around it's going to be more relaxed. I may feature several verses in one post or several different verses in one day or a combination of the two. I also don't plan to cover each verse -- just some of them. And I may or may not cover them in order.

What's more, I'm hoping to mix in a few guest posts. I think this a most important element because, unlike the TTC series, I won't be quoting from source material -- I will simply be adding my own contemplations and musings. It will be good then to offer you some different perspectives and voices.

And ANY of you out there can get in on the act too. You can read the HHC online for free. If you read one or more verses that speak to you in some way and you want to write a guest post about your own musings, simply drop me an email.

So, fasten your seat belts. I'll try to have the first post in this miniseries out this afternoon or evening.

To view an index of all the posts in this series, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.